Exporting the JV data from Greytip Online application as per SAP Standard / Fields is a four step process :
- Create Template and Add Items
- Map the JV items with Salary Items
- Group the category in the order in which it has to appear in the report.
- Set Options for the details that has to appear in the report.
- From the home page, go to Tools > JV Exporter
- Click on Add Template and give a suitable name for the template.
- Click Add under Item and select the corresponding GL Code and Transaction Type. If you select Employee wise than the JV report will appear with a break up of employee wise amount, else it will take the consolidated amount.
- Click Save to save the details.
- Now go to Item Mapping. Select the JV Item of SAP data and the corresponding Salary Item field of Greytip Online data and click on Add.
- Under Group Category you can add all the required items of Transaction type that needs to appear in the report and also group them in the order in which it has to appear.
- In the final step Options, you will have to store all the details that will appear on the report and Save.
- Click Export button to get the JV Export report in excel format.